Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hey Girlies,

Welcome 2 my new site - Hair's Tha Thing!  I am soooo excited to get started and blog about my experiences on hair, health and life and share them with you all.  I'be been toying around with the idea of starting a blog for a while and it's finally hair!  So let's get started...

Hair's Tha Thing......I received my comsetology license in 2004 and I've never used it outside of myself, friends and family.  The reason I pursued it in the 1st place was for the sole purpose of starting a salon and not depending on a buisness partner.  I ended up starting a buisiness (in a completely diff field) and am still operating and running successfully (thank God!) but I still have a small passion for hair (or at least my own!).  

Problem is in cosmetology school you are not focused on "ethnic hair".  You have to learn all facets of hair and a small time is spent on relaxers and proper care for them.  Needless to say I've learned just as much from blogs and hairboards as I did in school.  So just like some of you, I've hit some major obstacles along the way and quiet as kept am recovering from one as we speak, a major blow and setback.  I figured on my way 2 recovery I could share my experiences and show some support and hope for others and also receive your knowledge and expertise.  

So that's it in  a nutshell, I thank you in advance for your support.
Welcome 2 Hair's Tha Thing.....Let's all grow 2gether

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails