Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey All,

Hooray for me!  I got great results with relaxing this weekend and I can't say I was disappointed.  I actually hit right on target of where I thought I would be although I was secretly hoping, wishing and crossing my fingers for more growth.  My hair has def made a come back since Dec (my official I'm not playing anymore lol) start date.  It's thick again, strong and healthy with a great shine of its own and I'm sooo happy.  I am currently shoulder length and just have to work on getting my length back and my alopecia patch eradicated once and for all so it's back to my no messin round regimen.  I will be going extra hard for the next couple of month's and as such I've decided I won't be adding anything new to my regimen.  Just can't risk any setbacks from here on in.  I'm sticking to what works!!!  Unfortunately i don't have my plug for camera so I cant post photos now but will as soon as I can.  I didn't trim just snipped a lil off of one side, a small patch, that was significantly longer than the other.  That's it. I'm all tied up in my scarf and bonnett and ready for bed.  I've been sick in bed for the past 2 days so I'm going to catch up on some much needed sleep hopefully w/o the every 30 min wake ups to coughing attacks.  

Ciao Bellas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails