Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moisture, Moisture, Moisture

Okay so I may not have mentioned before that I was heading for a protein overload.  Being that I was stretching so long this time I was trying to keep my hair strength up.  I may have overdone it.  The good thing is it's not by much....but it is at the "I better fix it now before there's damage" point and we can't have that.  Soooooooo the next couple of weeks I am focusing on Moisture, Moisture and more Moisture.  I will alternate my deep conditions between Pantene Relaxed & Natural Condish, Keracare Humecto Condish and Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose.  I've been using Hair One to wash and not doing as many co-washes but needless to say I purchased a whole mess of Vo5 moisture milk condish to get my co-washes going again.  I've added Amla oil and honey back into my pre-poo regimen as well.   Tea Tree and Peppermint oil are my staple EO's for both pre-poos and deep condish treatments but again, since I've gotta step my game up so I began adding Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rosemary and Eucalyptus oils back into the mix.  I will be experimenting with a couple of other oils to see what else works.  I will start my light protein back in a couple weeks around mid June, depending on the state of my tresses.  
We'll see how it goes...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails