Thursday, October 22, 2009

Before & After -- Mom's Henna

So this Saturday I was able to convince my mom to let me do her very 1st Henna Gloss...Yay!!!! Mommy, who is 5 months post,again 1st
time ever (congrats),is stretching in order to achieve and
maintain thickness for her 4a fine hair. Now keep in mind,she was very very skeptical about me choosing not to relax her hair.She'd just taken her braids out and detangled and washed and called me
the night b4 she came over saying "change of plans I just cant do it
anymore" I asked her to trust me and she was leery but in the end she did just that and boy oh boy both her and I were glad she is a believer.
Check out the b4 and after photos and step by step guide below:

a comic strip!

Here are the steps I took to achieve these results:
1. Baking soda rinse to rid goo
2. Applied henna gloss
3. Rinsed thoroughly
4. Co-washed w/Wen
5. dc'd for 30 mins under hair dryer
6. Roller set and dried
7. Flat ironed







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails