Sunday, November 1, 2009

PR - DevaCare One Condition


Okay so I've been on the hunt for a moisturizer that I absolutely L.O.V.E. I have some that I really like, but none of them really rock my hair world. Well after the henna treatment w/no condish, I had to run out and find some good d.c's to really restore the moisture. I racked up my arsenal in order to avoid any breakage or protein overload and I decided to try this new one for me, DevaCare One Condition - No-fade ultra creamy conditioner. Now I tried this as a d.c. and thought it was o.k. When I rinsed out my hair I used it as a leave in and was somewhat impressed. The next time I did my hair w/one of my more "normal routine products", I noticed that my hair still seemed rather dry after it air dried. I was out of my NTM Silk Touch Leave In and opted to try the DevaCare OC since i felt it could use the extra conditioning in the moisturize and seal step. Well, shiver me timbers, my hair felt so soft, moisturized, manageable. I was one happy camper. I haven't even picked up my olive oil cream or repurchased the NTM, I've been using DevaCare since September and it's great. No build up, no greasiness, just good old moisture. Now it's been almost 2 months, as I like to see effects over time in order to give a proper review and ladies and gents I am still in L.O.V.E. This is a new staple that I plan on using for the long haul (for now..lol). Oh yeah and I did try it again as a d.c. and liked it better than the 1st attempt, so I will try again. Who know's maybe the 3rd times the charm and if so I'm def in for doubling my pleasure!!!

Product Desc: All you need is one: Love this super rich, ultra creamy conditioner for moisture deprived, colored and chemically processed hair. Enriched with orange-peel wax, Vitamin-C, olive oil and other essential botanicals, One Condition provides maximum hydration and color retention. Not tested on animals. Made in U.S.A.

Directions: Evenly distribute a palm-full of One Condition between both hands. Work through hair with fingers. Rinse. For an intensive conditioning treatment, leave in for 30 minutes under a shower cap. If hair is dehydrated, apply to ends before using No-Poo Shampoo or Low-Poo Shampoo.

Ingredients: Aqueous Extracts of: Achilea Millefolium, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus, Humulus Lupulus (Hops), Melissa Offcinalis (Balm Mint), Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel; Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Orange Peel Wax, Olive Oil, Ethylhexly Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-12, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Red 40, Yellow 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails