Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal OIl


I purchased this oil about 2 wks ago and automatically fell in love with the scent. I was out of grapeseed oil and had been eyeing it in Walmart and figured hey why not. I don't regret this purchase at all. How can you when it's about 3 bucks? Plus it smells sooo good, like baby oil. I've been using it to seal and will try it as a hot oil treatment soon. I love the natural ingredients so that's a plus, my only complaint is it doesn't penetrate as easily as I thought it would (prob b/c my hair isn't big on olive oil), so I have to be extra light when using it. Anyhow so far so good, it comes 2nd to my love of grapeseed oil. It's for use for bath, body, hair and scalp. If your looking for a cheap but quality fix I def recommend you try it out. Me likey!

Ingredients: Soy Bean Oil , Walnut Seed Oil , Kiwi Fruit Extract , Olive Fruit Oil , Castor Seed Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Jojoba Seed Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Safflower Oil , Calendula Extract , Yarrow Extract , Cucumber Extract , Carrageenan Extract , Ginseng Extract , Sage Extract , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Extract , Fragrance

1 comment:

  1. I brought my from Walmart too.It works great and I have no complaints.I would recommend it too any one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails