Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PR - Hobé Naturals


(pronounced ho-bay)I came across this product line while shopping in Vitamin Shoppe replenishing my Jojoba oil. Each bottle read 100% pure with vitamin E and I thought hey why not. I am very particular about my oils b/c I've tried so many and I've content with my faves thus far but the pj in me couldn't resist. Plus the jojoba was 10 bucks and each bottle of Hobé was 4.59...2 for the price of 1 is better for me anytime! I purchased the Apricot Kernel Oil (AK)- Nourishing Humectant for Sensitive Skin and the Sweet Almond Oil (SA)- Soothes and Softens for Beautiful Skin and let me tell you I'm in love. These oils are definitely going into my regimen (posting soon).

My pre-poo contained the AK Oil and immediately when I rinsed all the dryness I'd been feeling disappeared, my strands felt moisturized. I knew it was the oil b/c that was the only thing I'd changed in my prepoo mixture. Likewise with my deep condish I added the SA oil and immediately when I rinsed, my strands felt silky, smooth and soft to the touch. With this product you get the benefit of your favorite oil plus the added softness of vitamin e w/o the oily buildup that comes along with it. I love this stuff!!

AK Directions: Lightly massage AK oil into skin areas requiring deep moisturization. Can also be used in a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products.
AK Ingredients: 100% pure Apricot Kernel Oil, Natural Vitamin E

SA Directions: Lightly massage SA oil into skin after cleansing. Can also be used in a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products.
SA Ingredients: 100% pure Sweet Almond Oil, Natural Vitamin E

Cosmetic grade quality. Contains no synthetics, oil fillers, fragrance or coloring agents. Cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails