Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Regimen

So I was out today running around and stuff and I realized I had to wash today b/c I missed my Wed cowash. Then I realized that I had to pick up certain items that I had to have to do my hair which then made me realized how solid my regimen was b/c I just couldn't do anything w/o these particular items. And of course I realized it was time to post my regimen..lol:

Prepoo (One of the following):
1. Herbal Essence Hello Hydration mixed w/Essential Oils & Oil of Choice (EVCO, EVOO, Jojoba, Olive or Grapeseed)
2. Hot oil Mix - Blend of all the oils listed above mixed w/Essential Oils & Honey
3. Cayenne Pepper & Olive Oil Mix

Wash 1x per week
Wen cleansing conditioner

CoWash 1-2x's per week
Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze or Wild Cherry Blossom Condish

Condition:
LIGHT protein condtitioners 1x per week or biweekly (followed by a moisturizing conditioner):
Aphogee Keratin 2 min Reconstructor
Alter Ego Impac Ego w/Garlic (Absolutely LOVE this stuff)

deep/moisturizing conditioners 1-2x's per week:
Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose mixed w/KeraCare Humecto (Original Formula)
Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask
*Either combo mixed w/Essential Oils and oil of choice as listed in prepoo above

NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask - Used to detangle in shower after I rinse condish from hair

Leave Ins (used together):
Silken Child Leave In Detangler
NTM Silk Touch Leave In Cream
IC Fantasia Hair Polisher for Color Treated & Chemically damaged hair

*Alter Ego Herb Ego -Works Wonders- (1x per wk/on scalp/only when experiencing hairloss)
**Mane & Tail Detangler (only added into the bunch at approx 5-6 wks post)

Moisturizers:
Organics by Africa's Best Olive Oil
Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (Scalp Only)

Relaxer:
Affirm FiberGuard every 9-10 weeks

Porosity Control
Roux Porosity Control - As needed
ACV Rinse - At the tail end of EVERY relaxer process

Air Dry & Protective Styling (Buns) 99% of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails