Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why you haven't seen pics

K, so I know it's been a really long time since I posted pics and some of you may be wondering; What's up?!

Hair's Tha Thing, because of the way my alopecia patched formed (and grew TREMENDOUSLY) in the back of my head, it got to the point that combing my hair down showed no progress b/c there was literally a big hole in the back covering the left side of my head.  The middle hairs came down only so far so it looks pretty lopsided  b/c the right side is APL but the left side looks like it's barely neck length (Yes it's definitely depressing, to say the least)  :(

Don't cry for me, I am surely not anyone's quitter and will fight a battle with tears in my eyes (and I've had many over this fiasco!)

So as far as the pic taking goes, I've come up with this, I will now show you guys progress/comparison pics of the front and side, allowing you to witness the growth and helping me keep track of what's working and what's not.  And b/c of the position of the lost hair, the back is getting some weave tracks, otherwise I would have to shave my head bald as there is not even a hair cut the can really blend it all in and FOR ME that's not happening.

So those are the plans, Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails